- Share TIES with school and community leaders
- Develop individual support plans for each participant to guide the volunteer's efforts
- Provide support to volunteers, participants and activity leaders through telephone/personal contact, training and problem solving
- Attend regular scheduled meetings with the TIES Program Director
- Participate in program planning, including development and evaluation of program objectives
- Satisfactorily meet training requirements
- Maintain knowledge of current activities and philosophies in the field.